1. To promote and improve the dignity and equality of life for all senior citizens in the community served.
2. To bring needed services to the senior citizens of the community.
3. To benefit the community served by utilizing the resources of knowledge, experience, wisdom, skill, concern, energy and service of senior citizens.
4. To perform every act necessary and proper for carrying out the three expressed purposes named herein, within the limits imposed by available funding.
5. To be specifically and exclusively a charitable, social and educational corporation, as defined by section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.